[Mimedefang] Requesting help making a mod to my filter

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Tue Oct 25 14:04:52 EDT 2005

Fred wrote:
> I would like to modify my filter to include the scores for the
> spamassassin tests next to the name of the test,
> Using SA config options you can make your X-Spam-Score line look like
> this:
>
> BAYES_50=0.001,HTML_MESSAGE=0.0001,FOO=1.0, etc.
>
> Is it possible to reproduce this in the mimedefang-filter?

Hmmm... maybe.  See my "new Spamc feature" post in this list.

Browsing mimedefang.pl and Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus.pm, it appears that MIMEDefang uses the SpamAssassin function get_names_of_tests_hit.

I can't seem to find a corresponding get_names_of_tests_hit_with_scores, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place... there must be something, because man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf has a _TESTSSCORES(,)_ template tag...

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer