[Mimedefang] outbound mail copy back to origin sender

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Mon Oct 24 17:31:31 EDT 2005

Manuel Capellari wrote:
> the code works as expected but if i userA at myserver sends mail to
> userB at myserver the mail passes my filter and get's the X-Outbound
> header, when userB's procmail processes the mail it sorts the mail to
> the 'Sent' folder of userB because procmail finds the X-Outbound
> header, i need a way to check if the mail is local delivered or it's
> sent out of the server ...

I see... you want userA's procmail to sort the mail into his Sent folder, but userB's procmail to *not* sort the identical mail...

Can you configure procmail to sort to the Sent folder ONLY if both of the following conditions are true?

* X-Outbound header is added
* From header matches user name (that is, "from myself")

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer