[Mimedefang] MIME::Decoder 'encode' bug?

Mark admin at asarian-host.net
Mon Oct 24 08:39:16 EDT 2005

And untrue it was, too. It was yet another filter running interference,
after all.

I apologize to you, David, for crying 'bug'. Clearly this was not the
case. And a good thing at that, too, as I actually use your excellent
MIME-tools for some pretty major jobs on the server. And a real bug would
have been a disaster.

- Mark