[Mimedefang] SA network tests with MIMEDefang 2.53

tomvo at absi.be tomvo at absi.be
Sun Oct 16 09:37:05 EDT 2005

Hi,

I struggeld with the same problem, i suggest you check out the thread
"spamassassin less effective after upgrade to 3.1.0: some checks no longer
executed ?" in the spamassassin mailing list

short summary: either you forgot to uncomment the 'loadplugin' lines to
enable dcc, pyzor and razor.

or (which was my case): mimedefang.pl didn't seem to read
/usr/perl5/5.6.1/etc/mail/spamasssassin, only /etc/mail/spamasssassin. So
i made the last director a link to /usr/perl5/..... and it worked again.

this was a direct result of upgrading from mimedefang 2.51 to 2.53 in my
case.

gr,
tom

Tom Van Overbeke - ABSI Unix System Engineer
email: tomvo at absi.be
Tel: +32 2 333 40 00 - Fax: +32 2 332 34 69
website: http://www.absi.be

Rikard.Elofsson at ninetechgruppen.se
Sent by: mimedefang-bounces at lists.roaringpenguin.com
29/09/2005 13:49