[Mimedefang] Re: Netblock 222

Ian Mitchell trash at aftermagic.com
Fri Oct 14 12:56:28 EDT 2005

> From: Junior Williamson <junior at acetechno.net>
> Subject: Re: [Mimedefang] Re: Netblock 222
> To: mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com
>
> On Tuesday 11 October 2005 14:57, Sean Ware wrote:
>

>> ... and no more Australia. (Which may not be what you intended.) For a
>> slightly more granular approach to this task, I suggest some of the
>> variations on the KRFILTER project.
>>
>>      http://www.hakusan.tsg.ne.jp/tjkawa/lib/krfilter/index-e.jsp
>>
>> ....Sean

HA! Some humor for the moment ;)

Well, I was trying to look at the site, wanted to see what was so special
about it, but for the light of day, the darn site wouldn't load....

Give ya 10 seconds to figure out why... (hint the site is .jp)

Perhaps sight banning APNIC isn't all it's cracked up to be ;)

I wonder if this technique could be applied with RIPE or ARIN as well?

Ian.