[Mimedefang] Bad extensions and Convert::TNEF

Mike Grau m.grau at kcc.state.ks.us
Tue Oct 11 11:53:51 EDT 2005

We used to just strip off winmail.dat attachment, but now we are going
to be required to let them through, while still forbidding certain file
types.

Is anyone using Convert::TNEF to check winmail.dat file for bad
extensions? Would the default Convert::TNEF output_dir be the same as
the Mimedefang work dir if called within mimedefang-filter?

Feasible? Samples? Suggestions? Alternatives?

Not a programmer, I would appreciate some advice while I horribly break
my current setup.

-- Mike