[Mimedefang] Which is worse?

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Tue Nov 29 13:42:22 EST 2005

These spammers go through all this trouble to send us this crap...

The bayesian poisoning.
The images with the message.
Inviso-type...
the list goes on...

The one I've been seeing lately is a big text of jargon with an .jpg of a topless lady with a stud in the backround
that says in the image "She's dreaming about a strong man... click to find out more" and you can't click it!

So with all that effort while sending emails which probably violate most companies
internal HR policy on explicit material in the workplace and the idiot spammers can't even
get the HTML part right so the image is clickable!!

I see these and think to myself, "and there was doubt these folks are morons?"

(ok, you can all laugh now)

 -Ben