[Mimedefang] Errors on mimedefang compile

Harley Race flyingboxcutter at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 21:06:19 EST 2005

I have Fedora  Core 4 and have been trying to compile
the latest 2.54 version of Mimedefang.  I have been
following the Howto by Mikey Hill and it seemed to
have been going okay, until I tried compiling
mimedefang.  I run ./configure with no probs, but when
I go to run make, I get a slew errors referencing a
pointer targets passing argument blah blah blah.
Matter of fact, Yizhar Hurwitz had the same problem.
If you do the "make install", it does seem to install,
but I am paranoid that the mimedefang cause a panic.
I have checked to make sure that /etc/sysconfig/i18n
is deviod of any entries referencing UTF-8.  The only
entries there are LANG="en_US" and the font.  I am at
a loss.  Any help would be appreciated.

Harley