[Mimedefang] Bare returns in message body

Stewart mimedefang at f8.com.au
Fri Nov 18 20:53:30 EST 2005

straying a little OT but..
On 19/11/2005, at 4:43 AM, Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:

>  Luckily, this time, you would be able to tell "I can't do
> anything about it, it is erorr in client's software that generated
> those
> emails, and it can only be fixed in that software".

..i've been saying that a lot lately, with regard to Outlook sending
attachments as winmail.dat despite all my attempts to coerce it to do
otherwise. They complain their recipients can't open the attachments
but won't change their mail client so it's all my fault and i'm just
buck passing and not doing my job in letting the problem remain...   :-(

(if anyone happens to have actually solved this i'd be more than
happy to hear from you off-list...)

..S.