[Mimedefang] AD/Commercial: Question

Mark admin at asarian-host.net
Sun Nov 6 21:15:40 EST 2005

I run a small organization, and I can tell you upfront that I cannot
really afford that kind of money.

Still, with SA present, which also does Bayes, and to which hundreds of
volunteers contribute 'big evil' rule lists and such on a fairly regular
basis, for free, I am but left to wonder: why I would use your paid
product? Please, do not get me wrong, this is not a critique; but my mind
just goes: "This product would have to be really, really, really, good,
and vastly superior to other Bayes based products in the field, for me to
even consider it." Probably because I do not understand it yet, but so
far, from what I read, it looks like does pretty much what SA does
already, but then for free.

So, if you could shed some light on this, I'd be much obliged,

- Mark