[Mimedefang] OT: Aliases | message processing

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Tue Nov 1 14:04:01 EST 2005

Has anyone ever written a script to process email's from the aliases file via "|" command?

I know this is little OT, but the sendmail list is usually bogged.

I'd like to make a bouncer and another script to forward from a non-user email addy to me and respond back to the
original sender. (which I know I can do another way, but I have questions about this one)

I think all I need is the exit code to give back to sendmail when my script is done.. and I'm brain-farting finding what sendmail wants
to get back in terms of success/failure codes.

Please let me know off list... and thanks.

 -Ben