[Mimedefang] Sober virus highlights problem

Jonathan Maliepaard jon at enetworks.co.za
Thu May 19 12:35:04 EDT 2005

Jonathan Maliepaard wrote:

> Also people use a
> lot of foul language and sexual references, they get nabbed every
time.

Ben Wrote:
>>Keyword filters? Your company uses keyword filters?

>>So are Breast, penis and vagina considered sexual references? I just
thought
>>they were anatomical terms for various body parts. Just like tibula,
nipple or
>>thumb might be. (although I'm sure in doctor-ese there's much fancier
terms...
>>but these are they ones they tought me in grade school.)

Maybe I was being polite when I mentioned "sexual references" these are
often full blown graphic conversations (that would probably make a
hooker blush), and there are so many references that the keywords cause
the scores to add up. The occasional fu*k or nipple is hardly going to
cause a problem.