[Mimedefang] Validate users before scanning?

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Thu May 19 11:13:30 EDT 2005

We have been blocking entire IPs for 90 minutes since August of last year
for 2 bad rcpts using the bad_rcpt_throttle feature and a daemon that
monitors the maillog.  We have not had one single complaint and it's been
rolled out pretty pervasively!

The blocking of course is a tempfail so I would suggest a reject 4.7.1 or
whatever.

Regards,
KAM