[Mimedefang] [possibly off-topic] ALL TRUSTED SA Problem

Joseph Brennan brennan at columbia.edu
Wed May 18 10:23:19 EDT 2005

--On Wednesday, May 18, 2005 9:54 -0400 "Kevin A. McGrail"
<kmcgrail at pccc.com> wrote:

> I am trying to assist with a problem where emails coming through an
> anti-spam gateway are getting scored with ALL_TRUSTED.  I don't see a
> reason why they should be.  I've looked at the SA Source code but still
> at a loss and I'm worried it's something in the mimedefang filter.

It's a Spamassassin thing.  We changed its score to 0 after seeing
repeated examples of spam coming in with this marker.

See 20_compensate.cf.  It uses an eval.

Joseph Brennan
Academic Technologies Group, Academic Information Systems (AcIS)
Columbia University in the City of New York