[Mimedefang] Incorrect required_hits setting

Jamie Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Fri May 13 18:32:37 EDT 2005

I just realized that I have the same problem. md sees 5.0, even tho i
have it set to 5.5 in sa-mimedefang.cf. is this hardcoded someplace
else, as it's obviously it's not in mimedfang-filter? (i have nothing
set in sa's lcocal.cf or any others?) ...Versions: MD latest, sendmail
latest, sa latest.. anyone else seeing this, or know what's up?

thx,
Jamie