[Mimedefang] Incorrect required_hits setting

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Fri May 13 12:13:33 EDT 2005

Richard Kieran wrote:
> I have found that the required_hits setting is being ignored.
> I have it set to 4, but the default of 5 is being used instead.
> If I run SpamAssassin in test mode and hand-feed it an email,
> it uses the correct setting (4). But when called by MD in the
> normal way, 5 is used.

Two thoughts:
1) MIMEDefang uses sa-mimedefang.cf, SpamAssassin uses local.cf
2) MIMEDefang needs to be reloaded to re-read the configuration change... unless you're very patient, in which case the slaves will naturally die and the newly born slaves will recognize the configuration change

Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"