[Mimedefang] Tiny Text

alan premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Tue May 10 11:08:17 EDT 2005

-ray wrote:
[snip]

> No, but I have seen 2.5 points before. :)  Silly question, where would i
> put a new rule like that?  I'm already changing some scores in
> /etc/mail/mimedefang/sa-mimedefang.cf, but not sure where to add a new
> rule.
>
> ray
Ray,

  you should be able to create a file in /etc/mail/spamassassin (or
where your spamassassin local rules directory is set to) called
"tiny_text.cf" (or really "anything".cf will work) with your rules and
scores in them.

otherwise, if you're not comfortable with that or don't know where the
spamassassin local rules directory is set to, you can just add them to
the sa-mimedefang.cf file

HTH

alan