[Mimedefang] Using Stream_by_recipient

alan premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Fri May 6 12:24:48 EDT 2005

Mack wrote:
> When i stream by recipient, the email get's discarded and resent to each recipient as expected, however the new email doesn't pass through mimedefang (specifically filter begin/part/end). This results in not being virus chk/spam chk/boilerplated.
>
> It just seems to get sent directly from the queue and not pass back through mimedefang.
>
> I've tried alsorts, but have not been able to resolve this one.
>
> Somebody must know what i'm doing wrong lol
>
> TIA
>
> Mack

Mack,

  I don't personally use stream_by_recipient, but if I'm not mistaken,
when the mail gets requeued, it's queued from localhost.

Make sure that you're not skipping checks based on mail originating from
localhost, as that would pretty much result in the behavior you're seeing.

also, sharing your filter (or at least the relevant parts) may help to
provide more specific advice.

HTH

alan