[Mimedefang] Re: Validate users before scanning?

Tina Marie tina at tripacerdriver.com
Wed May 4 18:49:28 EDT 2005

<Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com> wrote:
> So, you probably don't need to mess with address verification at all.
> Any email message you get with at least one valid address needs to be
> scanned - and will be scanned, ONCE.  Any email message you get with
> no valid email addresses will be rejected before the DATA phase and
> there will be nothing to scan.

I Am An Idiot.  You're right, of course.  I added some more-traditional
logging to verify.  And the stupid thing is, I remember reading that
comment when I modified that line originally.

I'll just be over here flogging myself with a wet socket.

Thanks for your help!

Tina Marie
--
http://www.tripacerdriver.com               "...One of the main causes
of the fall of the Roman Empire was that, lacking zero, they had no way