[Mimedefang] FTC asks ISPs to crack down on zombie PCs

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Thu May 26 11:26:56 EDT 2005

On Wed, 25 May 2005 11:06:50 -0700, Kenneth Porter wrote

> What premium do you charge for that? (I wouldn't mind 5%, but 100%
> is way too much.)

Our monthly recurring price actually does not change with regards to whether
or not you are a business or residential customer with regards to DSL pricing,
what does change is the terms of the contract, what packages are available,
what service levels you agree to, your payment plans and options, terms of
service, it is a seperate contract entirely than our residential one, business
customers can choose to add on extras that are not available to residential
and some packages just are not available to resedential customers, in other
words, some business get charged the same as the resedential customer with the
same service level, some have added on additional features for a bit more (for
instance, we do not sell (nor could we justify the allocation of to arin)
blocks of IP space to resedential customers).

In other words, you are not "penalized" price wise if you are a business
customer with our company. In fact, it opens up extra options and features to you.

Jim

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client