[Mimedefang] Incorrect required_hits setting

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Mon May 16 09:51:09 EDT 2005

Read the Changelog that came with MD 2.51 and especially note all of the
INCOMPATIBILITY lines between your old version and 2.51 and you will see that
the location of the sa-mimedefang.cf file has changed.

I woudl highly recommend reading the changelog though because there are
several changes between the two versions you mention.. I would suspect your AV
is not working as intended either if at all.

Yes this is basically a RTFM reply :-P

Jim

On Fri, 13 May 2005 11:25:33 -0400, Richard J. Kieran wrote
--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client