[Mimedefang] Tiny Text

Randy Johnson randyj at holydiver.com
Tue May 10 19:41:24 EDT 2005

Just as FYI-
I'm running SA v3, and there appears to be some tests for various font sizes
included in /path/to/systemsettings/20_html_tests.cf ....

body HTML_FONT_SIZE_TINY        eval:html_eval('min_size', '< 1')
describe HTML_FONT_SIZE_TINY    HTML font size is tiny

body HTML_FONT_SIZE_NONE        eval:html_eval('min_size', '< 0')
describe HTML_FONT_SIZE_NONE    HTML font size is negative

body HTML_FONT_SIZE_LARGE       eval:html_range('max_size', '5', '6')
describe HTML_FONT_SIZE_LARGE   HTML font size is large

body HTML_FONT_SIZE_HUGE        eval:html_range('max_size', '6', 'inf')
describe HTML_FONT_SIZE_HUGE    HTML font size is huge

body HTML_FONT_BIG              eval:html_test('big_font')
describe HTML_FONT_BIG          HTML tag for a big font size

body HTML_FONT_TINY             eval:html_test('tiny_font')
describe HTML_FONT_TINY         HTML tag for a tiny font size

body HTML_FONT_INVISIBLE        eval:html_test('font_invisible')
describe HTML_FONT_INVISIBLE    HTML font color is same as background

body HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST     eval:html_test('font_low_contrast')
describe HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST HTML font color similar to background

body HTML_FONT_FACE_BAD         eval:html_test('font_face_bad')
describe HTML_FONT_FACE_BAD     HTML font face is not a word

body HTML_FONT_FACE_CAPS        eval:html_test('font_face_caps')
describe HTML_FONT_FACE_CAPS    HTML font face has excess capital characters