[Mimedefang] Tiny Text

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue May 10 10:42:17 EDT 2005

Jonathan Maliepaard wrote:

> This is the best I have seen so far....

> (open attached with a web browser)

[Tiny text making a picture of drug names]

I've seen a few of these.  The first few got caught by SURBL,
and (unbelievably) some of them started getting caught by
our Bayes data!  It seems that the ASCII artists don't
always change the strings they use for their "art", so things
like "rvwndsho" and "xpoebbcr" started to become statistically
significant in our Bayes data.

But the tiny text rule is a good idea.  We'll probably add it with a
reasonably low score in the next release of CanIt and see how well it
works.