[Mimedefang] SMTP

Christopher Roberts cjr at tridentgarages.co.uk
Tue May 10 09:18:15 EDT 2005

> Now is when you get your cheif fininacial person (CFO or
> whatever) to call
> his account manager at the bank and ask to make the technical staff
> available to you so that the problem can be resolved without
> taking your
> business elsewhere - someplace that wants to communicate with their
> customers.  Something needs to be shaken loose from the
> customer service side.

Indeed, but I wanted to be sure of my facts before doing so! I have
followed Carlton's advice to tidy up the DNS side of things, and am
waiting for our ISP to complete. I think I will wait until these changes
have propagated, see if the problem still exists and take it from there.

Thanks for you help!

Chris.