[Mimedefang] SMTP

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Tue May 10 08:44:08 EDT 2005

mimedefang-bounces at lists.roaringpenguin.com wrote on 05/10/2005 05:19:52
AM:

> Thanks for all your help. I have tried talking to Barclays, but they say
> that their systems department is for internal use only, they will not
> talk to customers!

Now is when you get your cheif fininacial person (CFO or whatever) to call
his account manager at the bank and ask to make the technical staff
available to you so that the problem can be resolved without taking your
business elsewhere - someplace that wants to communicate with their
customers.  Something needs to be shaken loose from the customer service
side.