[Mimedefang] Using Stream_by_recipient

Mack mack at bassspeaker.com
Fri May 6 13:40:33 EDT 2005

hmm, i think i may have resolved it, Using RHEL4 and the supplied submit.cf
doesn't seem to behave the same way that redhat 9 did. ( it now submits via
localhost and thus gets checked by by filter and not just delivered as it
was)
Sendmail Version 8.13.1 btw.
I've installed a RH9 version and it seems to be working now. Not exactly
sure what happened. Maybe it's because RHEL is moving more towards postfix.

Cheers anyway

Mack