[Mimedefang] freshclam -- Is it a daemon?

Paul Whittney pwhittney at net.arrivetech.com
Wed May 4 16:50:55 EDT 2005

We used to have a big problem with the whole body going back to the
forged from address, which I suppose what the virus is trying to do
in a way, but I added "nobodyreturn" in the sendmail confPRIVACY_FLAGS
define, so if it really happens, places wont blacklist our MX for sending
viruses, even if they are "User: 3Dpwhittney doesn't exist".

This might cut down the ability to track errors for real user to user
email, but I've not had any problems of that nature.

-Paul Whittney