[Mimedefang] freshclam -- Is it a daemon?

Chris Gauch cgauch at digicon.net
Wed May 4 13:17:05 EDT 2005

We haven't seen any Sober.P get through ClamAV yet (freshclam updated the
signatures just on time), but it's been a real nuisance the past 3-4 days
and I know a lot of PCs and external networks are infected.  We went from
receiving 100-300 viruses per day total (we do approx. 1 million
messages/day volume), to 15,000 viruses per day total (99% of those being
Sober.P).

- Chris

Chris Gauch
Systems Administrator