[Mimedefang] Re: mimedefang error mimedefang.sock unsafe??

alan premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Wed Mar 23 22:39:58 EST 2005

David F. Skoll wrote:
> alan premselaar wrote:
>
>> So, to reply to my own post, I've been toying around and determined
>> that Embedded Perl appears to be the culprit.

...snip...

something's *really* hosed.  I copied the mimedefang-filter.example
file, and just changed the email addresses of the admin and daemon and
i'm getting the same results.

the problem is the mimedefang.pl -test just hangs...

so, even if i get mimedefang to create the mimedefang.sock file sendmail
just spawns a bunch of slave mimedefang.pl calls that all hang.

everything was working (untouched) until this morning (JST)

mimedefang.pl -features also just hangs...

any ideas?

alan