[Mimedefang] Mime Part Removal and then entire quarantine.

Kris Deugau kdeugau at vianet.ca
Wed Mar 30 12:33:58 EST 2005

"David F. Skoll" wrote:
> When is the last time you saw a virus e-mail that had any
> useful content?  Probably not in the last 5 years...

About 3 years ago, just after setting up a system to scan outbound mail
for the ISP I was working for, one user got infected with a VBScript
"virus" that actually attached itself to legitimate messages.  That user
called in with a problem emailing a friend...

Since then I've yet to see anything remotely similar.

-kgd
--
Get your mouse off of there!  You don't know where that email has been!