[Mimedefang] Which antivirus?

Administrador DyR systemlogs at dyr.es
Tue Mar 22 07:14:07 EST 2005

Hi all.

At my firm we have a MIMEDefang installation with SA, ClamAV and McAfee
uvscan.

The license of McAfee is about to expire. I trust almost completelly in
clamav, but we want to use another aditional antivirus for contrast
results.

Before upgrading McAfee/NAI license, after reading last-weeks messages
about uvscan's bad documentation and/or reliability, I would like to
know your opinions about the different commercial antivirus currently
supported by MIMEDefang, thinking about new-virus reactness, signature
upgrading, reliability, Linux support, and price...

Thank you for your opinions.

--
David Marin Carreño <dmarin at dyr.es>
Desarrollo y Recursos, S.L.