[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.51 is released

John Nemeth jnemeth at victoria.tc.ca
Sun Mar 20 16:07:03 EST 2005

On May 26,  1:19am, "David F. Skoll" wrote:
}
} I'm pleased to announce the release of MIMEDefang 2.51.  (There was
} no public 2.50 release; that version was only available with CanIt.)
}
} Changes relative to 2.49 follow.
}
} 2005-02-08  David F. Skoll  <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>
}
} [snip]
}
} 	* ESMTP arguments in MAIL FROM: and RCPT TO: are now available
} 	to the Perl filter.  See the mimedefang-filter(5) man page for
} 	details.

     I don't think I mentioned this before, but thank-you.  This must
be a record or at least close to it:  a feature request being added
into a release in a mere 14 hours.

}-- End of excerpt from "David F. Skoll"