[Mimedefang] MILTER and error 550

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Mon Mar 14 00:43:28 EST 2005

I noticed that since I started using MIMEDefang, sendmail won't give a
550 bounce to let the remote server know that the user doesn't exist.  I
suspect that this behavior is typical for all MILTER filters.  My
questions are 1) is this is typical problem, and 2) any ideas how to
activeate 550 errors again?

If this problem isn't typical, and if the problem is likely due to a
miconfiguration or some other SNAFU on my side, then let me know so I
can troubleshoot this further on my own time.  Thanks.

--Aaron