[Mimedefang] ignoring mail sent through Majordomo

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Wed Mar 9 16:49:51 EST 2005

It should be by default since they are the same server..

Why do I need to whitelist the server if they are one and the same.

> Peter P. Benac wrote:
>> All my lists are closed!!
>>
>> I just need my lists to by pass my Defang.  Mail coming from foreign
>> lists I want filtered..
>>
>> Just whitelisting a host won't cut it.
>
> Why not?  Just whitelist your Majordomo server.
>
> Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
> Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
> perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"

----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Network and Systems Project Management and Installation and Web
Hosting.
Phone: 919-618-2557
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
            First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!