[Mimedefang] Can't detect header added by forwarding system

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:08:12 EST 2005

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:35:48 -0500 (EST), Leo C. Holmberg (330)
672-1577 <holmberg at kojak.kent.edu> wrote:

> Yes, I left that part off. What I tried was:
>
>  header BEEN_TAGGED      ALL =~ /X-Spam-Flag: YES/
>  score  BEEN_TAGGED      1000
>
> and
>
>  header BEN_TAGGED       X-Spam-Flag =~ /YES/
>  score                   1000

Hmm (I'm assuming BEN is a typo :>), well I have this for the SOBER
stuff that was doing the rounds, and AFAIK it worked:

header   FAKE_QMAIL_ID          Message-ID =~
/\.[0-9a-z]{0,5}[a-z]{1,5}[0-9a-z]{0,5}\.qmail\@/i
describe FAKE_QMAIL_ID          SOBER: Fake QMAIL message ID
score    FAKE_QMAIL_ID          10

Maybe you need the "i" at the end to make it case insensitive?
--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor