[Mimedefang] Unfilter single Recipient -

Gerry Herrera gherrera at cnetco.com
Sun Mar 6 11:46:40 EST 2005

I've setup a SPAM Filter mail gateway using Sendmail (8.13.1),
MimeDefang (2.44), and SpamAssassin (2.63).  I had a request from one
user to "not filter" his mail.  Since I'm using Sendmail on the mail
gateway, would that be accomplished by using the "access" database
feature in Sendmail?  Add a line in that text file to tag his e-mail
address as FRIEND.  Therefore, this single recipient's e-mails would not
be filtered and just pass through the mail gateway?

Thanks, in advance

Gerry Herrera