[Mimedefang] action_replace_with_url

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Sat Mar 5 16:29:18 EST 2005

You know, it took me a while to say: Hmm, I think it has it backwards.  I
wonder if I click on the link.... Lo and behold, there was your attachment.

In my code switch  if (-s $path <= $sizelimit) { to if  (-s $path >
$sizelimit) {

And you should be good to go.

Regards,
KAM

O yeah :)
Permissions problem. It almost works.
It works inversely :) Attachemnts is delivered to mailbox and text
part is saved to disk.
I tried also code without your changes and same problem.
Doc says that it should be inside sub filter so I don't know what is
wrong.> The attachment  was larger than 10,000,000 bytes.