[Mimedefang] defunct defang processes

Ali Rahmanzadeh ahr at acl.icnet.uk
Fri Mar 4 13:05:08 EST 2005

Dear all,
	I have installed sendmail/mimedefang/spamassasin on a solaris system.
It seems to be working OK, but some of the defang processes created by
the mimedefang program stay around even the mail for which the process
was created has been processed and it's subdirectory in
/var/spool/MIMEDefang has been removed. These processes are marked as
defunct.

	I had a look at the archives for this year and the last, but I couldn't
see anything relevant. Has any body else come across this?

Regards
Ali