[Mimedefang] SURBL WOES

Kayne Kruse Kayne at moranprinting.com
Fri Mar 4 09:54:52 EST 2005

> 2) cp or mv the init.pre file that resides in
> /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin to your /usr/local/etc/mimedefang
> directory.
>
> Using the first tweak allowed SURBL to work again on my
> system after an
> upgrade had caused them to stop (search the archives from
> about November
> for details) and I have heard of success with method 2 from
> other people.

Sven,

This seemed to work.  Im not really sure why this version looked as tho it
was ignoring the  /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/init.pre file.  But your
standard http://127.0.0.2/ test seems to work now for picking up SURBL tests.
I have symlinked it now to that file and all is well
Thanks again everyone for all the great suggestions.

Kayne