[Mimedefang] Anti-virus software

Mark admin at asarian-host.net
Tue Mar 1 16:25:06 EST 2005

I just took a like at File::Scan, but their site does not list
FreeBSD as supported system; only Linux. :(

ClamAV, which I am now testing, works as advertised. But I read
you get a "ClamAV installation is OUTDATED" message whenever
the update program decides you need a newer version.
This will run on a production server; I cannot halt things every
week to upgrade clamav. Still, clamav seems the most
promising so far.

Thanks,

- Mark