[Mimedefang] Anti-virus software

Mark admin at asarian-host.net
Tue Mar 1 10:20:27 EST 2005

What, may I ask, are good anti-virus packages out there?

I still use Kaspersky's AntiViral Toolkit Pro FreeBSD, Version 3.0  build
135.2; but it is quite old already, and the new prices are through the
roof. Does anyone know of free scanners that come even close to AVP's
stability and effectiveness? (although the stability of AVP leaves to be
desired; it hangs from time to time). Preferably something I can use with
MimeDefang, and which does not require an expensive shell-call.

I appreciate hearing of your experiences,

Thanks,

- Mark