[Mimedefang] Using a db for subject lines to block

Cormack, Ken Ken.Cormack at roadway.com
Fri Jun 17 14:59:48 EDT 2005

I appreciate the feedback, David.

A Berkley DB hash should be fine for this purpose.  I do have existing
greylist lookup/manipulation functions that I can reverse-engineer to get
the jist of what I'm looking for.  (Unfortunately, I'm not a strong perl
guy, and the gent that wrote our greylist functions has since moved on to
"other career opportunities").

Ken