[Mimedefang] ClamAV's Worm/Trojan/Joke/W97M classifications

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Thu Jun 30 14:39:47 EDT 2005

Matthew.van.Eerde
> 2. Imagine a USPS mail counter.  Someone walks up to the counter
> with a 5lb package that has wires sticking out of it, smells of
> gasoline, and is ticking.  The package has plenty of postage and the
> return address is the White House.  (This USPS mail counter is not
> in the same ZIP code as the White House.)

Of course the real-life answer to this is:

1. Press a button under the counter that:
	a) alerts the Homeland Security goons
	b) causes the phone on the counter to ring
2. Say "just a second, sir, while I take this call"
3. Make up a conversation
4. Periodically reassure the customer that "It'll just be a minute"

Is there an SMTP analog to this?  I'm aware of 200, 400, and 500 series responses to DATA queries... is there any "just a second, sir" code?

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer