[Mimedefang] mimedefang-2.52 and razor-agents-2.xx

paul preston paul_preston at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 20:03:00 EDT 2005

is anyone else out there having problems with
mimedefang-2.52 and razor-agents-2.xx. For me it's as
clear as night and day.

without me touching any config files I can reproduce
it at will:

install mimedefang-2.52
/etc/init.d/mimedefang restart
tail -f ~defang/razor-agent.log

no razor activity, however if I then:

install mimedefang-2.51
/etc/init.d/mimedefang restart
tail -f ~defang/razor-agent.log

normal razor activity.

and i can keep flip-flopping between the two mime
defang versions and each time im on 2.52 theres no
razor activity. Once again, to clarify - I'm not
changing any configs at all between the installs and
mimedefang restarts (although the make install
probably is).

Any one else seeing this and know the fix or have some
suggestions for me to look into?

-pp