[Mimedefang] ClamAV's Worm/Trojan/Joke/W97M classifications

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Wed Jun 29 12:45:50 EDT 2005

Rejecting the infected message to the MTA is not the same as bouncing it, you
got all that blow-back from bounces (or your own users were infected and
sending it out... more likely bounces).

Rejecting the message tells the sending MTA that you never accepeted it during
the conversation (ala 5XX return code), never creating a "bounced" message
from your end.. ala no additional traffic on your end.

Jim

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:20:12 -0400, Chris Gauch wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client