[Mimedefang] Stopping mail addresses with bogus MX records?

Fernando Gleiser fgleiser at cactus.fi.uba.ar
Tue Jun 28 16:29:37 EDT 2005

I'm getting lots of spam and malware from bogus addresses which have
their MX pointing to 127.0.0.1

For example, I get spam pretending to be from ht at ht.com, when you
run a 'dig mx ht.com' you see :

ht.com.                 3600    IN      MX      10 localhost.fabulous.com.

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
ht.com.                 60428   IN      NS      ns1.fabulous.com.
ht.com.                 60428   IN      NS      ns2.fabulous.com.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
localhost.fabulous.com. 60437   IN      A       127.0.0.1

is there any way to stop this things right from filter_sender? I don't
want to get mail from domain I can't send mail to.

Thanks in advance.

 				Fer