[Mimedefang] log which virusscanner found a virus

Mack roaringpenguin.com at bass-speaker.com
Thu Jun 23 14:33:17 EDT 2005

try calling the message_contains_virus_XXXXXXXX for each virus scanner you
have
eg
with filescan and sophos use
my $msgHasVirus=0;
my $msgVirusName="";
my($lclscanneronecode, $lclscanneronecategory, $lclscanneroneaction) =
message_contains_virus_filescan()
if ($lclscanneronecategory eq "virus")) {
	$msgHasVirus=1;
	$msgVirusName=$VirusName;
}
if ($msgHasVirus==0)
	 my($lclscannertwocode, $lclscannertwocategory, $lclscannertwoaction) =
message_contains_virus_sophos()
	if ($lclscannertwocategoryeq "virus")) {
		$msgHasVirus=1;
		$msgVirusName=$VirusName;
	}
}