[Mimedefang] Feature request: pass/warn/reject

Mack roaringpenguin.com at bass-speaker.com
Thu Jun 23 13:43:46 EDT 2005

However lol (there's always one of those!)
Just be aware of the following

Running graphdefang on a busy server will start causing probs, i used to run
it on an hourly cron, but when it was taking 15mins+ to run (and sending the
LA >30), i had to dump it for a MySQL based logging system and not really
use much of the md_syslog and md_graphdefang_log features.

Also haveing SQL based logs makes a nice easy reporting facility (can use
JPGraph with PHP for nice on the fly graphs) and can easily produce simple
reports very quickly