[Mimedefang] Order of the fuctions?

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Thu Jun 23 09:29:05 EDT 2005

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:14:56 +0200 (CEST), Steffen Kaiser wrote
> You can check for Sendmail Auth anytime by inspecting the COMMANDS file:
>
> http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2003-June/015208.html

Interesting, this would allow me to avoid saving a state file in many cases
(which is preferable unless the code to read in and parse the COMMANDS file
ends up being nastily inefficient). My state file resides on a ram disk so its
not too terrible, but hey, less hoops to jump through by not having to save
one and it might be more efficient, I will definately look into this,

Thanks!

Jim

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client