[Mimedefang] Stopping bogus Domain in HELO

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Tue Jun 21 09:46:59 EDT 2005

The problem with blocking on this is you will end up blocking alot of
legitimate email as well, some MTAs and most MUAs send pretty much whatever
they feel like for a helo string. One very popular one uses the username as
the helo string......

Jim

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:50:59 -0400 (EDT), Dirk the Daring wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client